Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cooling | Algorithmic Skin Halte Transjakarta by Ignatius Christianto



In this project we exercise to create architectural design through algorithmic strategy which use procedural modelling techniques to explore varieties and variations of form articulation.
In the design process I've created a lot of varieties. By creating varieties I tried a lot and makes me able to conclude something.That the module have to be open down-side, the structure and the skin have to be efficient, so I create a 1 layered skin and structure. Or maybe at least it's "semi-monolithic". When finalizing the design, I tried to make the most efficient structure (that i know or tried).




The details, tectonic is hidden from the outside. So the experience of modules can be seen perfectly without bolts on the exterior side.

Bus Stop Transjakarta - Jakarta - Pesakih - Physical Model










No comments:

Post a Comment